Monday, June 20, 2005

Clicked?!!?!!?.Still keeping fingers crossed

The interview scheduled on Friday was good. I was caught off guard as it turned out to be a technical interview. I had a feeling that it was slipping out of my hands. Well I got selected and the offer verbally on phone was made then and there itself.

After this call there was even a call from the Indian liasion person. He told me that I should go ahead in putiing my papers in my current job. Now the control is transferred to Cap Gemini and I would get a call in the coming week for a physical copy of the letter and also a medical.

I dont know this has happened for the first time. Everything on the phone I have not seen anyone. I am tensed about this as without anything in hand it is difficult to go further.
I dont expect any technical snags further but still am keeping my fingers crossed till I get a letter in my hand.
I have already informed my boss abt it but officially have not put in papers

Will update further.
#$%%&&.................. hope everything goes smoothly!

No comments: