Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna..........

I am returning back to India. Last time when I visited USA in the last 2 days whilst leaving I was obsessed with "Zindagi ke safar me guzar jate hai jo makam woh phir nahi aate..... woh phir nahi aate" from the movie Aap ki kasam. This time round I am obsessed by this
song Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna from the movie Hazaaron khwaishein aisi.
I had heard this song in India on Fm in the wee hours of night at 2 am and i found it so soothing that I wanted it to hear it again. I forgot about it after a day or two. Then it came back to haunt me again such that i had to somehow find it somewhere to listen to it. Google and the internet are your best friends in such times.
Now that i have found the link i have played the song more than 50 times in the last 2 days, and the more i hear it i find new meaning and melody in it.

No comments: