Thursday, February 10, 2005

Pc back into action but w/o Linux

My brother loaded Win XP and one of the PC is live again albeit without Linux. I tried to load Linux today morning but did not get enough time.
I have been trying to change my job for a long time but am not getting any good calls. I am more into system impelmentation rather than core finance. My salary is peanuts presently compared to others.
Well so systems is my forte and I have been implementing and using Oracle Financials at my current job for 2.10 years. I should capitalise on that. This feeling always comes of a sudden to me and then vanishes. I know even if I only concentrate on learning Oracle (for which all tools exist) I may be able to change my job (hopefully). Now fater all this I will start to learn Oracle and after 2 days again I will leave it as it is.
This feeling today has arisen because I saw an Ad for Oracle Financials from CapGemini
There is so much to learn just in Oracle itself leave alone Apps. I also have the relevant books and of course I can practice at work.
I came across a site asktom.oracle.com and it is a fundu site.

No comments: