Saturday, October 28, 2006

Last 2 days in Dayton

It is 10/28 and 12.00noon here in Dayton. I am going back to India tom
These are the last 2 days of my stay in Dayton. Guess what i just took a kishore kumar cd from a friend, thought I would listen to it as I had a day free as it was weekend and I started to this song from Aap ki kasam
Zindagi ke safar me guzar jate hai jo makam woh phir nahi aate..... woh phir nahi aate"
Is it pure coincidence, that I started to listen to this song at this time when I am leaving back for India?. I do not know but the opening music makes my mind go into a trance and maybe hallucinate, feels weird, eerie but soothing. Only the opening lines have some relevance to my situation here not the full song. I kept on listening to this number again and again thru the night. Any way its Kishore Kumar and its a great number.
Going home, Going home, Really long to meet Mrudula and Anish. Play with Anish and talk to him..................Going home,Going home........................
Reminds me also of the Simon and Garfunkel number "Homeward Bound"

No comments: